- Event Forms - User defined forms for activities that can occur within your business. These can be emailed immediately to user defined emails and reported on. (Ex. Closed Deal Form - Small form reps fill out when closing a deal)
- Custom Fields - User defined fields added to contact records. These appear on all contact records and can be used in searches.
- Contact Types - User defined contact types used within their company. These can be used to organize and search contacts.
- Titles - User defined titles for employees within your company.
- Badges - User defined awards given at user defined point thresholds. When employees earn enough points, badges are given out.
- Event Points - User defined point scale for actions performed in Callproof. Most actions in Callproof can be assigned a point value and be used to rank employees. Points for each action can be defined here.
- Point Values - User defined point values that can be assigned to actions. The icon used for points can also be edited here.
- Wufoo - Advanced way of creating more in depth forms. (Rarely Used)
- Stores - Define stores when Callproof is running in Dealer Mode. (Rarely Used)
- Markets - User defined markets.
- Request VOIP - VOIP is an extra service available to Callproof customers that allows you to record calls, create alternate numbers for ad campaigns, and more.
- Clock In - Allows employees to clock in. Time sheets are tracked in Callproof and are visible to managers.
- Clock Out - Allows employees to clock in. Time sheets are tracked in Callproof and are visible to managers.
- Logout - Allows employees to log out of the Callproof system. Next time Callproof is used, the user will have to log in again.
- Duplicates - This is a tool for finding and fixing duplicate contact records.